Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

I thirst for countless things today. I have this seemingly crazy idea that I should be able to do/accomplish them before 2010 ends. And, right now, I don't think I can be as unfailingly patient as before. So, the following are mandatory:

1) Finish my travel plan for Vietnam. This has been very, very difficult for me since I have to adjust to my trip companions' quirks. Or I'm just making a big deal out of it? I simply do not know. It was way too exciting at first when I drafted my initial plan but halfway through it, I literally gave up! Something's wrong with me, for sure. All the hype went to nowhere. So I must summon all my mental energy just to get hyped up once again. Help!

2) Go to Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay. I may not go gaga over fresh garden salads but the laid-back idea of experiencing nature excites me. The cool breeze of Tagaytay is just a bonus. Or wait, maybe that's the biggest factor. I need to escape the metro's crazy weather. Rain, shine, rain, shine, ugh. The cycle is on the verge of lunacy, enough to make me crazy.

3) Have a serious foot spa AND body massage/body scrub. I need to pamper myself. I know my savings will be corrupted but I have to splurge once and for all for my sanity. I need the peace and quiet to converge totally with every pores of my body.

4) Cook an extremely delicious pasta. I need to don my imaginary chef's hat to whip up that extraordinary pasta. With wine and bread. And pretend I'm in one of those picturesque places in Italy. Who will be the judges with regard to the taste? Mi familia.

5) Hit the beach. But definitely no island-hopping or boat rides. I fear the deep, blue sea.

6) Splurge on a dinner buffet. This entails a lot of discipline. I must unload all the greasy fat seating in my tummy. Soooooooooooon!

My brain suddenly froze when I was about to type number 7. This is a doable list. If all these won't be accomplished, then my last quarter is an epic fail. Nooooooooooooooo, universe, nooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment